In Bangkok’s central business district, the Banyan Tree Hotel offers 312 tastefully designed rooms and suites, seamlessly blending Thai heritage with modern amenities. The 61-storey property features a rooftop Vertigo Grill and Moon Bar, one of the most iconic rooftops in Bangkok. Just 40 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, the hotel provides ultimate convenience with a business centre, fitness facility, meeting rooms, and a pool. The award-winning Banyan Tree Spa and Banyan Tree Gallery enhance the overall experience.
The Banyan Tree Spa is a sanctuary for the senses, spanning three floors and covering 1,101 square meters. This award-winning spa embraces a ‘high-touch, low-tech’ philosophy, celebrating human touch combined with natural herbs, spices, and aromatic oils.
The pinnacle of spa experiences, the Royal Banyan and Rejuvenation Package combines the exclusive Banyan Massage with oatmeal & kaffir lime scrub for complete renewal.
Additionally, the Thai Rattanakosin is a 150-minute journey for physical, mental, and spiritual renewal, including a Thai oil massage graced with traditional Thai perfume.
The hotel’s facilities include a business centre, fitness centre, and swimming pool (open from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm daily). A poolside juice bar provides refreshments, and complimentary poolside services include water, fruits, neck and shoulder massages (1:00 pm – 3.00).
WHAT WE LOVE
- Inspired by the tropical and sacred Banyan tree, the spa offers exotic treatments rooted in Asian traditions, promoting physical and spiritual renewal.
- Banyan Tree Spa Academy: With it’s academies in Phuket, the spa maintains its leadership by expertly training therapists.
- The Royal Banyan package – a signature treatment – features the exclusive Banyan Massage, a harmonious blend of East and West techniques that provides a magical escape.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- The spa spans 1,101 square meters across three floors, including 16 spa treatment suites.
- From the Reception Foyer to the Meditation Sphere which offers yoga classes, the spa ensures a warm welcome and a range of experiences.
WHEN YOU SHOULD GO
Open daily from 10 am to 8 pm, the spa invites guests to indulge in rejuvenating treatments at their convenience.
BANYAN TREE SPA BANGKOK
21/100 South Sathorn Road
Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
+66 2 679 1200 #1524-5