Raffles Bali presents its first wellbeing retreat — The Five Senses of Wellness. The signature emotional wellbeing program, crafted carefully by a group of wellness specialists, blends bespoke wellness sessions, cultural activities and culinary experiences with a purpose of helping guests to relax and reach a new level of serenity and life balance. The wellness retreat at Raffles Bali is a three-night stay at the Ocean Pool Villa inclusive of breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as all scheduled activities, return airport transfer and fast track service.
As its name suggests, the wellbeing journey will evoke the five senses through physical activity, spiritual awakening, and gastronomy journey. Participants will be guided by Bali based wellness practitioners and healing experts, such as Qi Gong expert and Holistic Wellness Guide Stephanie Hoo; wellness advocate and holistic master Frances Fuller; Blissology Yoga founder Eoin Finn, who has been practicing yoga since 1988; as well as Desak Akeno, a medicine woman and celebrated Balinese healer. Also included is the sound healing experience Sistrum, an immersive Light, Sound, and Vibration treatment for awakening human potential.
The gastronomy journey includes a series of dining offerings curated by Raffles Bali’s culinary team, from a leisurely breakfast by the beach, a casual seaside Loloan lunch, a welcome dinner at the al fresco Farm Terrace to the highly anticipated Rumari’s Discovery Dinner which will allow guests to explore the distinct flavors of Bali. Beside the wellness program, guests are also taken on a cultural immersion of Indonesia’s traditional fabrics with the ‘ikat’ weaving village visit.
3-NIGHT FIVE SENSES OF WELLNESS RETREAT
- 3 Nights accommodation
- Transfers and fast track service
- 24-hour Raffles Wellbeing Butler Service
- Full board
- Daily a la carte breakfast
- 1x Dinner at Farm Terrace
- 1x Cooking Presentation & Lunch at Rumari
- 1x Rumari Discovery Dinner at Rumari
- 1x Picnic breakfast by the beach
- 1x Lunch at Loloan Beach Bar & Grill and destination Lunch at Moksa, Ubud
- Daily Serenity Rituals (Morning Journals & Sleeping Rituals)
- 1x Sunset blessing & opening ceremony
- 1x Morning Yoga at Signature Meditation Terrace
- 1x Spa Treatment at The Sanctuary
- 1x Rainbow Healing Journey & Fire Ceremony at Beach Lawn
- 1x Morning Qi Gong at the beach
- 1x Ikat Weaving Workshop at Pesalakan Village
- 1x Sistrum Sound Healing at Seminyak
- 3x Essential Oil Blends
- Iconic Diffusers
- 1x Raffles Journal
- 1x Mood Audio
- 1x Crystal Eye Mask
A minimum of four villas per booking (maximum two persons per villa); reservation required 21 days in advance.
VALUE ADD FOR DESTINATION DELUXE BOOKINGS
Until 22 Dec, 2023
- Early Check-in (11am), and late Check-out (4pm)