Rancho La Puerta was one of the world’s first destination spas. It lies near sunny San Diego in the North of Mexico.
With a focus on fitness, Rancho La Puerta is the place to come to get in shape and gain healthy habits that you will incorporate in your daily life once you return home.
The grounds include 40 miles of hiking trails, an organic farm with a cooking school, and 11 well-equipped gyms and four swimming pools, without even mentioning the tennis and pickleball courts! Extensive daily activities with up to 50 classes each day range from early morning hikes, yoga, Pilates, aqua classes, dance and more. It really is the place to undergo a deep renewal and leave feeling completely refreshed.
7-NIGHT FITNESS WEEK RETREAT
- Full board
- 50+ daily activities such as hiking, yoga, trail running, arts & crafts, dance, HIIT workouts, and inner journey classes
- Use of the fitness and spa facilities including 11 gyms, four outdoor pools, a running track, a Labyrinth, a reflexology path, tennis courts, steam rooms, saunas, and more
- Evening programs and lectures feature world-renowned speakers such as artists, authors, doctors, astronomers, philosophers, and other experts
- Wellness and Fitness concierges to help you customise your program
- 85x Treatments, prescribed following an initial consultation
- Common yoga in the morning and evening (Pranayamas and kriyas in the morning and meditation and relaxation techniques in the afternoon)