Woods At Sasan welcomes you into the immersive world of Gir through a series of enriching experiences.
With Game – Into the Wild; a luxurious curation by Woods At Sasan, you can become the binoculars to the ‘Life of the Land’, through carefully stitched experiences that go beyond the allure of the Asiatic lions. Known to be among the finest destinations for birding, safaris and transformative game drives, Sasan Gir is also a treasure trough of ancient folklore, sumptuous local cuisine cultures and traditions.
Game – Into the Wild by Woods at Sasan is a passage to explore these unique nature immersive escapades like never before. From luxury ‘Escorted Safaris’ in a private open gypsy, to BBQ dinners by the pit, one can go on a beaded journey for a stimulating yet restful stay between a Mango Orchard. Mornings at Woods may often begin with an exclusive ‘Bonnet Breakfast’ under the open sky, as you listen to the tales of the land together with its head naturalist.
With its thoughtfully designed luxury escapades, take a leap out of the routine and witness the rare wildlife of the Gir forest. Journey inwards with artfully created meals and relieve yourself of the daily drain through personalized therapies and wellbeing treatments, supplementing your journey of adventure, and holistic wellbeing.
3-NIGHT GAME – INTO THE WILD RETREAT
- 1 x Escorted forest safari: An exclusive to Woods escorted safari in the private open gyspy of Gir National Park with our resident naturalists in search of Asiatic lions, Leopards, small cats, herbivores & birds
- 1 x Som Signature Couple Therapy: Detox, de-stress and experience truly holistic wellbeing with SOM signature therapies
- 1 x Bonet breakfast: Ride through the trails in an open gypsy to experience the breakfast with a sunrise view
- 1 x BBQ Dinner: A culinary experience with all the flavours of private dining. Where our chef creates culinary delights that are roasted to perfection and suited to your palate while your private butler waits on you
- 1 x Swadesh Dining: Our signature restaurant, Swadesh or ‘my country’ reflects the unique local flavours of a region
- Cycling: Pedal away without care along the meandering river Hiran
- Pottery: Get your hands dirty and your mind focussed with some experimental throwing on a traditional potter’s wheel
- Woods Screening: Films and documentaries on nature, wildlife, communities, sustainability and the planet
- Sunrise and Sunset Yoga: Stretches and asanas just when your body needs it the most
- Soulful Musical Evenings: Live music with feted musicians from round the country
- Little Picasso (Sketching activity) for Kids: Sketch from nature the best teacher and improve observational and representational skills with our expert artist
- Towel Art for Kids: Why look at a towel as a simple rectangle when it can be so much more? Learn the art of towel origami and enhance DIY skills
- Pastry Art for Kids: Decorate a cake with your own special design. For when you can have your cake, decorate it, and eat it too
VALUE ADD FOR DESTINATION DELUXE BOOKINGS
Until 31 Dec, 2023