In an intimate group of a maximum of 12 participants, Kamalaya mentors will guide you towards improving your approach to life. Spend 6 nights and 7 days at Kamalaya Koh Samui in Thailand, where you will explore emotional habits and how to better cope with life’s challenges. The program aims to free yourself from unhelpful patterns and nurture new ones to find inner freedom.
Guests will be working with naturopaths, TCM practitioners and expert life enhancement mentors. This retreat is perfect for those wanting to liberate themselves from the past and find the freedom to create a beautiful and fulfilling future, all within the safety of a small setting.
Spaces are limited, due to the intimate nature of the retreat.
- 6 Nights’ Accommodation
- Full Board of Kamalaya’s Inspired Healthy Cuisine
- All Beverages, excluding imported Drinks and Alcohol
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- One Wellness Gift Bag
- 5 Morning and 5 Group Sessions
- 190-Minute Personal Mentoring Session
- 1 x 60-Minute Traditional Asian Foot Massage
- 1 x 60-Minute Traditional Asian Hand Massage
- Choice of 1 x 60-Minute Vital Essence Oil Massage or 1 x 60-Minute Thai Massage
- 1 x 60-Minute Indian Head Massage
- 1 x 60-Minute Chi Nei Tsang
- Use of Swimming and Plunge Pools, Steam Caverns, Fitness and Yoga Facilities
- Complimentary Attendance to Scheduled Daily Holistic Fitness Activities
- Snacks and Alcohol
- Rental Car
Sujay Seshadri (centre)
Having spent a number of years ordained as a monk and practicing meditation, Sujay has developed a deep and profound understanding of the human mind and the different spiritual states of consciousness. Sujay has over 20 years of experience with helping people find inner freedom.
Krishna Raj (right)
Krishna Raj is an internationally renowned meditation and integral wellness expert with close to 25 years of experience in his field. After a powerful spiritual experience at the age of 16, Krishna spent the next 21 years living as a monk and immersing himself in meditation and spiritual philosophy. He has mentored several thousand people from around the world and has hosted numerous meditation retreats.
Srinivas Bhat (left)
After being a monk for 14 years in his early life, Srinivas Bhat trained and worked in esoteric meditations and spiritual philosophy. His simple and yet profound understanding of life and the human mind through his own inner journey from the past two decades allows him to help others find the inner freedom to live a fulfilled life.
WHERE: Kamalaya Koh Samui Resort, Thailand
WHEN: 3-9 September 2023 (7 Days / 6 Nights)
ACCOMMODATION: Hillside View Room (Single or Shared)
PRICE: US$4,450 for Single; US$7,990 for Double Occupancy
TO BOOK: kamalaya.com