There are no pre-determined programs at Vana; your schedule will be custom-made for you, following your in-depth consultation with one of its doctors. There is no one common objective that guests come to Vana to achieve. This represents the diversity of people that come here, from different cultures, perspectives, ways of life, genders and age groups. Some guests may come to Vana to focus on reducing their stress levels or getting fitter or cleansing their body of harmful toxins with an Ayurveda Panchakarma. Whilst others may come to Vana to focus on losing weight or improving their yoga practice.
Your retreat at Vana can differ greatly depending on your length of stay, how deeply you wish to go and the level of independence or hand-holding you need. Longer retreats bring deeper transformation and have proved life-changing for their growing community of guests. Whatever your reason booking a retreat at Vana, its goal is always to create a wholesome and interdependent sense of wellbeing.
5-NIGHT PERSONALIZED RETREAT
- 5 nights accommodation
- All cuisine including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Arrival and departure wellness consultations
- Private treatments/specialist consultations/sessions based on 1 wellness weights per night
- Attire to wear within and outside Vana, footwear, summer and winter accessories
- Nutrition advice
- Detailed departure note
- Airport transfers to and from Dehradun airport