Situated just a few steps from the shore of Choeng Mon Beach, Kimpton Kitalay Samui fuses contemporary design and traditional accents.
Here lies Pimãanda by HARNN at Kimpton Kitalay Samui, a sea-inspired tropical-themed haven, offering guests deeply personalized and gently nurturing treatments, delivered with Kimpton’s signature heartfelt touch. The name Pimãanda means “Wonder of Sea Paradise”, here guests are graciously pampered by the aesthetic therapies of the body and spirit with the sea elements blended with local cultures.
The spa offers guests a multi-sensory experience, from the contemporary Thai design and gentle tropical music, all reflecting the essence of Koh Samui and its lifestyle, to the signature scent of sea salt and patchouli that wafts through the air to calm the senses and soothe the soul.
Pimãanda by HARNN’s personalized spa journeys are grouped into classic, seasonal and special occasion treatments. Each one begins with a bubble foot soak ritual and focuses on restoring balance to guests. As a tribute to the island heritage, each treatment includes an unexpected tropical delight.
Inspired by the Manora dance-dramas from southern Thailand, the spa’s signature treatment shares its name with the spa – Pimãanda – and invites guests to indulge in head-to-toe pampering worthy of a goddess. Highlights include the Kasi-Thara Bath Ritual, a bubble milk bath soak with fresh flowers, as well as the Trio of Bliss massages that combine Thai massage, yoga stretching and Swedish therapy with warm massage oils. Finally, the experiential journey ends with a traditional mini Sound Gong session to restore the sensitive inner balance of body and mind.
Indulge in signature body packages for a full feeling of relaxation, with HARNN treatments using ancient massage techniques to target specific muscle groups and energy centers within the body, aroma massages to engage your senses, masks and wraps to refresh your skin, and facial treatments to lift and revitalize tired skin. Post-treatment, guests can enjoy a contemplative moment in the relaxing Lak Ka spa garden.
Pimãanda by HARNN hosts lifestyle workshops for the community, such as herbal tea infusions, botanical potpourri and natural bathbombs, to share wellness knowledge so participants feel more empowered in their personal self-care rituals.
The spa also collaborates with health, fitness and wellness experts such as famous boxers, yoga masters, local craftsmen and astrology readers for events that highlight physical and spiritual healing.
WHAT WE LOVE
- Treatments feature certified organic and natural botanical selections from HARNN and are influenced by traditional Thai culture with a modern twist.
- The inclusivity of its treatments: Vegetarian and vegan treatments are available, along with kid’s relaxation therapies specially designed for younger guests to help relax their muscles, stimulate their minds and improve blood circulation.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Post-treatment, guests can enjoy a full set of HARNN aromatic bath amenities for an indulgent bath experience. Savor warm Tichaaby HARNN organic tea infusions to improve blood circulation, as well as healthy organic snacks that highlight Koh Samui flavors such as coconut and kalamare (a caramel-like Thai toffee).
- Guests can customize their personal treatment journey for any special occasion with a romantic champagne or fun afternoon tea at the spa.
- The spa also serves a light, healthy selection of food and offers a personalized afternoon tea menu for guests to wind down.
WHEN YOU SHOULD GO
Pimãanda by HARNN is open daily from 10am to 8pm.
A 90-minute signature body therapy starts at US$140.
PIMÃANDA BY HARNN AT KIMPTON KITALAY SAMUI
+66 77 951 999