A psychology-based retreat with breathwork, yoga meditation and cold therapy. Reflect, reconnect and revive your mental, physical, and emotional well-being with this innovative experiential personal transformation programme. Feel clearer, more energised and enthusiastic about your life and your future no matter where you are in your life currently.
Whether you are navigating a life transition, seeking personal fulfilment, seeking the extra edge in your performance or simply looking to expand your horizons, this retreat offers a transformative experience for all. The retreat is designed to facilitate profound positive changes in participants by integrating the realms of mind, body, and emotions.
Expertly conceived by Dr Oberdan Marianetti, a renowned Psychologist, Oxygen Advantage and Wim Hof Method instructor, the retreat offers a unique blend of psycho-education weaved in with experiential activities aimed at unlocking personal growth and facilitating lasting transformation.
The retreat’s foundation lies in the understanding that true transformation involves a holistic approach, addressing not only cognitive processes but also emotional and physical aspects.
The experiential activities, carefully curated and expertly guided, are strategically chosen to create a synergistic effect that enhances participants’ self-awareness, resilience, and ability to overcome life’s challenges.
This is an opportunity to pause, reflect on your life’s path and gain clarity on your aspirations and goals.
“Reflect, reconnect and revive. A New You” is designed for individuals who are determined to break free from self-imposed limitations and unleash their true potential.
This event is ideal for:
- Professionals Seeking Growth: Are you looking to advance your career, boost your confidence, and achieve your professional aspirations? Join us to gain the tools and mindset needed for success.
- Entrepreneurs and Innovators: If you’re an entrepreneur or innovator striving to overcome obstacles, shatter self-doubt, and propel your ventures to new heights, this event is tailored to your needs.
- Individuals Navigating Life Transitions: Whether you’re exploring new opportunities, facing significant life changes, or seeking to thrive amidst transitions, this workshop equips you with the resilience skills to embrace what lies ahead.
You will get to:
- Transcend your limiting beliefs: in this profoundly impactful weekend, you’ll get to access to the deeper unknown hidden parts of yourself and be free from any beliefs holding you back.
- Rediscover your power: by reconnecting your mind, body and emotions through experiential activities (breathwork, mindful yoga movement and cold plunge), you’ll experience a new vitality emerging from being aligned with your true self.
- Dr Marianetti’s teachings will provide you with the wisdom, tools and techniques to chart a new course towards personal growth, well-being, with a greater sense of self-awareness and resilience. Life will no longer feel disastisfying or ike like an endless struggle.
Key retreat take-aways:
- Break free from self-doubt, negative thoughts and patterns
- Release past emotional pain undermining your happiness
- Relearn healthy habits
- Learn to manage stress and build your resilience
- Rediscover your true self
- Rediscover a sense of purpose and have a more meaningful life
- Psychological Education: daily mini-workshops on each concept of the OM-Wellness framework with insights sharing and discussion
- Daily experiential activities to reinforce key learnings
- Functional Breathwork and emotional releasing: experience the mind-body connection and discover how conscious breathing can influence your emotional states.
- Yoga movement: all level is supported for mindful movement reconnecting to your body and cultivating physical awareness.
- Cold Plunge: cold therapy training, a physical and mental experience to empower you
- Guided Meditation: to support you in your self-reflection, to reconnect your mind to your heart and to your body. Realign all parts of yourself.
- Meals, tea & coffee breaks, snacks
- OM-Wellness goody bag
- Pre-retreat preparation work
- Post-retreat online group follow-up integration sessions
- Transportation to and from venue
Dr Oberdan Marianetti
Psychologist and Clinical Sexologist, Chartered FCIPD
Dr Oberdan Marianetti is a UK qualified Psychologist and Clinical Sexologist with 2 decades of international experience. First as an in-house psychologist for financial institutions where he was the Global Head of the Learning and Organisational Development team at the peak of his career and then as an independent professional.
He is well-versed in understanding and supporting individuals to navigate the challenges of modern life in all areas, whether they be personal, professional or relational.
His expertise extends to cutting-edge wellness practises as a qualified WHM (Wim Hof Method) and Oxygen Advantage instructor. He has combined all his experiences in the innovative OM-Wellness Process, a programme he designed in 2018 to help participants break through their limiting beliefs and rediscover a life of purpose.
Benefit from his well-rounded experience and insights as a Psychologist, Clinical Sexologist, Executive Coach, ex-global Head of Learning and Organisational Development, keynote speaker and impactful retreat & workshop facilitator to embark on a transformative journey that will change your life.
Yoga Modality Leader
After a career as a soloist with the National Bulgarian Contemporary Dance Company & touring, Stephanie turned to the path of yoga. Yoga for her is the ultimate home, uniting the Heart, the Mind and the Physical Body. She has more than 350 hours in training as a yoga teacher and is known for her compassionate approach combined with her signature creativity on the mat and physical expertise coming from her dance practice.
Stephanie’s mission is to help her students to achieve a clear, stable mind through meditation, and a strong and flexible body through the practice of yoga asana.
Outside of her teaching practice, she is a practicing artist as a dance film director and a movement director working with clients in fashion, music and TV.
WHERE: The Lensbury Resort
WHEN: 20-22 October (3 Days/ 2 Nights)
ACCOMMODATION: Single and Double Classic Room, upgrade available separately with the Resort.
FOOD: Half-board English classic and modern fares, breakfast, dinners, coffee & tea breaks with snacks. Lunch is not advised due to physical exercices in early afternoon
PRICE: Non- residential GBP 1,500 single and GBP 2,600 double , Residential GBP 1,825 single and double at GBP 3,360 ie GBP 1,680 per person.
TO BOOK: Lensbury.com