Located off the southwest coast of Vietnam, alongside a UNESCO-designated World Biosphere Reserve and a mere 15 minutes from the airport, Regent Hotels & Resorts’ first resort in South East Asia is opening its doors in Phu Quoc in April 2022. Set against the serene waterfront backdrop of Long Beach, it promises serenity and unexpected harmony with a touch of decadence.
Guests can experience a personalized wellness itinerary guided by its resident Holistic Wellness Coach. Regent Phu Quoc’s holistic wellness programs include Acoustic/Vibrational Therapy complemented by the Welnamis System and Psammo Hot Sand Therapy on an exclusive quartz bed designed by Gharieni, one of the world’s leading spa manufacturers. Furthermore, they can indulge in Biologique Recherche treatments and mani-pedis design by the famous podiatrist Bastien Gonzalez. The Health Club features a state-of-the-art fitness centre, a reset meditation studio for some Zen and rooftop yoga pavilions to rejuvenate and recharge.
Guests can choose between three Spa Journeys: Journey of Renewal includes sauna, bath, full-body exfoliation and mask; Journey of Romance includes a romantic bath for two, follow by a face and shoulder massage; Journey of Serenity for two takes place in a private suite and includes a floral bath, body wrap, chakra stone massage and full-body massage.
DESIGN & NATURE
Brought to life by renowned hospitality design firm BLINK Design Group, the resort’s architecture features Vietnamese touches, and its design maximises access to the environment with floor-to-ceiling glass windows offering inviting ocean views, while inside spaces feature decadent touches that hint at tropical surroundings. The boundaries of indoor and outdoor areas are blurred through intelligent zoning across the resort as an homage to Gian Nha (a local style comprising small pockets and courtyards within a traditional Vietnamese house), offering privacy within a luxurious setting.
The villas which reveal panoramic views of the pearlescent ocean and sky with a private infinity pool were inspired by the island’s tropical abundance and tranquil surroundings. Ideal for both couples and families, the resort offers multiple accommodation options, ranging from one-bedroom suites to vast seven-bedroom villas, including beach pool villas with direct access to the pristine beach, sky pool villas situated high in the Sky Wing boasting breathtaking ocean vistas and lagoon pool villas which overlook the resort’s lagoons.
There are 6 curated venues at Regent Phu Quoc, offering a multi-sensorial experience, and drawing from different parts of the world. Among its world-class restaurant and bar creations are Oku, an enchanting Franco-Japanese Salon de Boeuf serving up the finest beef cuts and sushi at the Omakase counter; Rice Market, an all-day dining restaurant that takes diners on a culinary journey through Southern Vietnam and north towards the border of China; Ocean Club, a Mediterranean inspired beachfront location that features rum-inspired cocktails and a live DJ.; Lobby Lounge, a relaxing parlour offering all-day fare and beverage specialties that transform as the day goes by; Bar Jade, a speakeasy for fine artisanal spirits and custom cocktails mixed with fresh local herbs; and Fu Bar, an exclusive sky pool terrace and bar specializing in gin-focused cocktails and inspired local bites.
WHAT WE LOVE
- Be sure to plan a few experiences and excursions, as nearly half of Phu Quoc island is a National Park. The northern part of the island is home to 314 square kilometres of lush tropical forest which has been declared as a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, while the southern part of the island is popular for its pristine white sand beaches.
- Regent Phu Quoc offers a complimentary laundry and pressing service, which includes three pieces of laundry and three pieces of pressing per room per day.
- The Refreshment Gallery offers complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as artisanal coffees and teas, local delicacies and gourmet snacks.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- There’s a Regent Kids club for children aged 4 to 12. The club includes a mini theatre, expressive zone, imagination zone, interactive zone, playground, and nap area. Furthermore, there are complimentary in-room amenities for children, including bathrobe, shampoo, soap and dental kit, as well as toys and games.
- There are daily activities, including masterclasses, local crafts and degustations.
Regent Phu Quoc offers 176 suites and 126 villas. All rooms are thoughtfully appointed, borrowing inspiration and details from the island’s tropical abundance and relaxing surroundings.
The destination spa features 7 single treatment suites, 3 couples suites, and a Pedi-Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez.
Regent Phu Quoc boasts 4 swimming pools, including 2 rooftop infinity pools.
TRAVEL IN STYLE
Relaxed, and elegant chic throughout the resort, mixed with swim- and beachwear.
Rates start at US$432 per night for an Ocean View Suite. A Garden Pool Suite costs US$515, while a Sky Pool Villa goes for US$784, and a 2-bedroom Terrace Pool villa costs US$939.
REGENT PHU QUOC
Bai Truong, Duong To
Kien Giang, 92509
+84 297388 0000