This intimate retreat is a journey of restoration and remembrance of some of the oldest tribes on the African continent. It is a harmonious integration of body, mind and spirit.
Surrounded by the sounds of the bush, finding connection with nature will come easy.Namibia offers space and silence where you can immerse yourself deeply in the remote wilderness.
An exploration of the rich cultural heritage of the San and Himba people who have lived in harmony with the natural world for thousands of years.You will learn about their traditional hunting and gathering practices, their intricate divine knowledge of medicinal plants, their spiritual beliefs and way of life that is deeply rooted in their connection to the land.
Through their tales of adversity, triumph, and wisdom, we gain a deeper understanding of the human experience and insights that can illuminate our own paths.
Proceeds from this retreat will go towards supporting both the San and Himba Tribes living initiatives as well as environmental conservation efforts in the area.
*Intimate Retreat – Only 10 slots available
*No meditation experience is required. All fitness levels are welcome.
- 6 nights single or sharing accommodation in the 3 different locations
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as indicated on schedule
- Private Local Guide/Driver
- Fun Filled Road Trips during the entire retreat
- Return airport transfers
- Nambia Star Gazing ( Namibian Sky’s are known for their magic)
- 2x African Sound Healing Journeys
- 3x Meditation inspired by San Tales
- 1 x New Moon Ceremony
- Daily Reflection & Sharing Circles
- 1 x Private Compassionate Inquiry Session with Michelle during free time
- 1 x Game Drive
- 1 x Village Interaction and Soul Journey with The Himba Tribe
- 1 x Campfire storytelling with an Elder, 1 x Bush/Village Interaction and Soul Journey with The San Tribe
- 50 USD contribution toward both the San and Himba Tribes
- Retreat WhatsApp group to connect with all attendees prior and/or to arrange joint travel plans
- Trauma-Trained Retreat Leader to hold a safe space for you during the Journey
- Visas for Nambia
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Expenses of Personal Nature
Emotional Wellbeing Specialist, Trauma-Trained Somatic Life Coach, Bodyworker
SAWUBONA- The traditional greeting from Michelle’s Homeland translates into “I SEE YOU”. This essence is what she brings forth into her practice and work. As a guide, Michelle gently invites one to embark on their own transformative journey to coming home to themselves. Supporting Individuals, Couples and Communities by fostering safe spaces that embody compassion and inclusivity. Michelle draws her knowledge from training in Compassionate Inquiry (a somatic psychotherapeutic approach developed by Dr. Gabor Mate) and Somatic Attachment Therapy.
WHERE: Okapuka safari lodge, Sophienhof Lodge and Fiume Lodge, Namibia
WHEN: 30 June – 6 July 2024 (7 Days / 6 Nights)
ACCOMMODATION: Single or Sharing
FOOD:The Namibian Diet is meat-oriented. The lodges can cater for vegetarian options. Please do let us know what your requirements are prior to booking the retreat just to ensure we can fulfil your dietary requirements.
PRICE: USD 3200 per person for sharing occupancy, USD 3500 per person for sharing occupancy
TO BOOK: email@example.com; amanziwellbeing.com