Set in a lush tropical landscape, Rosewood Phuket blends seamlessly into nature, offering every luxury island seeker a piece of Southeast Asian paradise to indulge in. Blending innovative architecture with subtle Thai influences, and situated along the pristine 600-meter-long beachfront at Emerald Bay, Rosewood Phuket is every bit the ideal beach getaway. Crystal-clear waters and sun-weathered shores make this dreamy tropical hideaway the perfect location for travelers looking to explore beyond the resort. Besides luxury pavilions and villas, expect to be wowed by authentic culinary experiences, immersive wellness treatments and programs at Asaya, and the stunning beachside freedom pool. Rosewood Phuket is located approximately 60 minutes away from Phuket International Airport.
Wellbeing is a big part of the Rosewood Phuket experience. Its one-of-a-kind Asaya approach to wellness allows you to explore what you need, based upon your past experiences and the future you would like to create for yourself. In addition to a series of spa treatments, guests can also choose from a wide array of holistic sessions, including Meditation, Yoga, Chi Nei Tsang, and even Muay Thai.
Furthermore, the Asaya programs, which are geared towards the recharging, renewal, and development of one’s whole self, give individuals the tools to make conscious living part of their daily life. Choose from three different programs, such as Asaya Cleanse, Balance, and Asaya Body Fit.
The Asaya cleansing program focuses on the importance of pausing, decluttering, and healing for the development of the awareness needed within you. Learn how to thrive and be the best version of yourself.
The Balance program will have you saying goodbye to distractions, and embarking on a journey of self-discovery. This fully personalized program will bring about an all-around sense of stability.
The Asaya Body Fit dives deep into achieving optimum health and fitness for each individual. Its movement training and education programs are created for different levels of physical fitness.
The four distinct dining venues at Rosewood Phuket all guarantee an authentic, delectable Phuket experience. Find distinct regional flavors and simple seafood-themed dishes in a rustic setting at Ta Khai. For a contemporary culinary experience with a taste of Italy and the view of the beachfront pool and Andaman Sea, check out Red Sauce. Discover freshly prepared seafood with bold flavors from the ocean at The Shack. If a laidback yet sophisticated poolside lounge and bar deck area are what you’re looking for, you’ll certainly want to head to Mai.
SUITES & VILLAS
There are a total of 71 pavilions and villas with designs and views suited to a range of preferences.
The freeform pool overlooks the shimmering pristine waters of the bay. It is sectioned into a lap pool, activity pool, and a children’s pool. Each of the pavilions and villas also have their own pool.
WHAT WE LOVE
- The seclusion and privacy of the resort really makes you feel like you’re on a surreal island hideaway. With beautiful hillside forest surroundings and a breathtaking crystal-clear ocean as your everyday view, you can experience a luxurious calm like never before.
- We loved setting aside time to recharge at Asaya. The spa facilities ooze calm and peace, allowing you to find healing and rejuvenation through its beautiful offering of holistic treatments and programs.
- Rosewood Phuket also offers excursions and experiences to explore the beautiful island of Phuket.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Knowing the importance of preserving and replenishing aquatic life, Rosewood Phuket has worked with the navy and local government to contribute to the placement of 340 artificial reef structures in the bay.
- A lot of the ingredients used in the restaurants’ dishes are either grown right at the resort property or bought from local farmers, guaranteeing you freshness and sustainability with every bite.
TRAVEL IN STYLE
Relaxed resort casual in the restaurants, loungewear around the pools and at Asaya.
WHEN YOU SHOULD GO
If you’re after the best weather, visit in the months from November – February.
However, if you’d rather have no crowds during your visit, best time to go would be from mid-May to October.
Rates start at US$800 for a Single Room with Garden View. A Partial Ocean View Pool Pavilion is around US$880 per night. A Beachfront Pool Villa goes for about US$1,600. Note that prices go up during peak season, and down during the lower months.
88/28, 88/30-30 Muen-Ngern Road
+66 76 356 888